Friday, January 7, 2011

What is your relationship with your parents?

Mostly I hate my parents.
Or I really hate them right now and im being biased.

It feels really good to proclaim that I hate them.
Hate.

Why do I hate them like a spoilt brat?
Small things become so big that you cannot even express them.

I don't remember ever being unhappy with my grandmother.
Or maybe im idealising the past.

I don't know.

I think I should just sit with you, dear laptop, in my room, dear laptop, locked.
And watch movies or study.

And socialize.. because we all hope that we will meet someone who will love us.
We're so selfish.. we want to be loved.. other people are not there waiting to love us.. they are waiting to be loved.
We love people who love us. We love people who we wish would love us.
And be different from our parents.
And take away all the hurt.

xxx

I know that no one is going to be perfect. There is no lasting place that is perfect.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment