Saturday, January 15, 2011

I was right.
He did not call me before he left.
And I did not want to message him.. because why should I be the only one remembering schedules.

And I get scared that people will stop liking people who are always around paying attention to them.

So he's left.. I guess.
Won't even remember to call me on my birthday.
.
xxx

And I don't even like him.
Romantically.
I won't be able to explain it properly.. see I don't have too many friends to hang out with.
And I genuinely like hanging out with him.
He is my friends circle.. sort of.
So what if he tires of me? Or doesn't like to hang out with me.
Is what I fear.

But so what. If he does.. he does.
When we bear death.. why are we afraid of these little little things.

Chalo.. forget it.

I am sure I just want attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment