Monday, January 17, 2011

I put up the performance chart today. Its quite effective.

When I enter the classroom, all the children want to tell me their stories.
I'd love to listen. I'd love to chat.
But do you know what I have to do?
I have to tell them to stop talking.
Becase they are all talking and then one loses control of the class.. and everyone else will think that im wasting time in the class.

Still, I try to ask them whats going on in their lives.

xxx

Shahid does not even care about the chart.
He doesn't care about anything. He sits with his desk tangential to his chair over the carpet of his school bag.

When will he sit properly?
But atleast he now sits.
We've just gotten him to sit in one place.
When I first met shahid when he was in the Jr KG, he was playing catch with half the staff....
not the game.

Although he thought it was a merry one.

xxx

He's really cute.. but naughty.. and he has to learn how to listen and behave like the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment