Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I feel like I have no friends since I don't own a Blackberry.
Should I buy a BB?

I recently lost my phone and bought a Nokia.. so I feel guilty about buying a phone again.

I did not buy a BB then because I didn't want to waste money.. and I thought that it was another unnecessary object.
I didn't want to get sucked in.

But I am.

I think I shall wait for 1 week and see how I feel.

xxx

Otherwise.. God's birthday gift to me is a sony digital camera.
Really.. we found it on the road after a procession had passed.
We tried to find the owner.. but couldn't.

Its pretty top of the line.

I told you.. God loves me.

xxx

CAT tom.
Just because God loves me does not mean that he can keep on giving me things.

I will just face my aptitude tom.

My father told me not to have ego.
And to do an MBA from 'any' college.

Any.
Will it even be a good return on investment.
I have no choice. I have to do it.
My family thinks im old.

No comments:

Post a Comment