Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I usually make a wish list before my bday.
I don't know why.. I feel like its my bday so God will grant it to me or something.

Our generation is so comfortable.. really.. no wars.. no depression.. no discomfort.. lots of money.
The only things that make us uncomfortable is a lack of purpose and obesity.

We are too comfortable. Lolling in mass produced promises.. not having a purpose.. therefore believing that having even more comfort is our purpose.

So much comfort.. and yet here I have a wish list.
Can you imagine..

Firstly I wish happiness and luck to my family. I wrote it last but then decided to put it on the top.

And my kids. They need luck. I hope they do well in life. They are so cute.

The list:

1) To get into a school that will teach me things that will greatly benefit me.. and my future work. And the school should also get me a good placement and a good starting salary.

2)To meet smart and interesting people with whom I can create things.. and learn. Who will get me excited and fulfill my need to know and do.

People can't do this for me. I have to find out what to learn from people.

But I shall be friendly and care about people.

3)To have better eating habits.

4)To maintain my weight.

5)To have no marks on my face.

6)To have adventure and excitement.. but not to be harmed in the process.
(What? Its a wish. Wishes are perfect)

7)To be part of large scale events.

8)To be able to study hard.

9)Usually I also wish for love. Maybe it will be good. You always have someone to hang out with.
But its also scary.
But its also interesting.

Its like I didn't know how good life could be with a laptop till I got one.
But before I did, I didn't know that I was missing out on something.
But now I do believe that I was missing out.. and I cannot go back to a state of not having a laptop.

It is also because of this reason that I have decided to buy a BB.

And it is also because of this reason that I think that maybe love will be good.. it will fill my time.
It will add value.
And people go on about it so much.. so im taking their word for it.. that its good.

10) I wish that my hostel is nice.

11)I wish that I have a group of friends to hang out with at the hostel.. and im not group less like in ACJ.
Because that sucks.

12)I wish that I look pretty.
And its not least important.. by the way.

Thats it.. i've satisfied myself fully.

2 comments:

  1. I wish all your wishes come true. Loved the way you explained the love part. About how you don't realise what you're missing till you actually find it. When is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete