Monday, January 24, 2011

I got a call from SIBM and SCMHRD... which is great. But its only a call for GD/PI, not the final admission.

I also got throught the first list for IIM K, which was only on the basis of my CAT marks. They asked us to submit our past academic marks on the basis of which they will come out with another list. Don't know if i'll be on it, but its ok.

All the other IIM's have come out with their lists.. and im not on them... but its ok.

I had good scores. I hope to actualize my GD calls into an admission in a good B school somewhere.

I now came 8th, all over India in the simulation CET test conducted by my class. Im happy.
Ok but you know now what the problem is. Some instituted are finishing off with their admission process before others are out with their final lists.

So say that I get into X college but im waiting for the final list for Y college which is better.
I can't risk not taking admission in X college, because there is no guarantee of me getting into Y college.
And if I do get into Y college, I will feel very bad if I can't go to it.. because it is much better.

So what to do. Will stress about it then, when the time comes. What else!

I hope they have sone refund policy. But still its super ouch to have to pay 4 lakhs somewhere and then get somewhere else.. pay 4 lakhs there and wait for this refund.

Anyway, why worry about it now.

We had to write 6 essays for SIBM and submit them before our interview.
Just submitted.. so feeling good and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment