Saturday, January 15, 2011

Remember I told you about the call from some Rahul guy on the 1st.. and that I feared that the psycho was back.

I think he is.

Yesterday I got a call from someone.

Me-'Who's this?'

Person-'Who am I speaking to?'

Me-' Tsk. Don't you know whom you called.'

P-'Is this Nishita?'

M-'No.'

And I cut the line.

He called again. I answered.. because I thought maybe he was mistaken the first time around.

M- 'Who do you want to talk to?'

P-'You'

M-'What?'

P-'Yes, you. I don't want to talk to any Nishita.'

M-'Are you mad? Don't you have any real friends?'

I wondered if it was a friend playing a joke on me.

P-'Whats the problem?'

I cut the line. And subsequent calls.
Then he sends a message saying : Why are you being so rude?

What!

And it was a different number from the Rahul time, because I've already saved that as don't ans. This is don't ans 2.

Why do I think that its the same guy.. because how many psychos can there be? I mean doing the same thing.

I have gotten such calls earlier.. since I was in college. Especially around some yearly event.. diwali..xmas.. wishing me.
And when I would ask who it was.. the person would always say 'How does it matter?'

Ya.
Wierd.

And the calls.. just like these. The person would be like 'Hey, how are you?'
And when asked who it was.. 'What does it matter?'

Im going to tell my dad if he calls again.
I never bothered to tell anyone earlier.. because usually 'they/he' would wish me and then not bother me for the rest of the year.
Maybe i've even told my dad..
but its so wierd.

1 comment: