Monday, January 3, 2011

Its funny.. for someone who's accused of being cold and everything (by the parents) that I get attached to people so easily.
Easily attached so easily hurt.

People who get attached easily are the hopers. They are those sorry folk who feel wronged and are looking for the ultimate solution in the form of a person. There is no such concept or thing.
They want to be loved and liked by the object of their liking and for some reason this has always been difficult, or so they believe.

I am aware of my feelings therefore they have no power over me. Not power enough to result in foolish action on my part.. unless prodded by insecurity fuelled by another.
My other weakness.. the word of the other.

xxx

Basically I cannot understand how he feels about me.
Are we really just friends?
Which is good.. I wanted to be friends.
Anything more makes me uneasy.. if he liked me i would probably be cribbing about how it would be so much better if we could just be friends.. liking has always ruined my friendships and social life.
And reputation, by the malicious types you know.

But since I cannot understand whether he does like me.. and he probably doesn't ..it becomes something i wonder about.
I don't care.. I only wonder.

Since its better this way.
Its perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment