Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I lost my phone and I don't have any of my numbers stored on it.
So right now, I got a call from an unknown number.

Person: 'Happy New Year!!'

Me: 'To you too. Who's this?'

P: Rahul Agarwal.

In my head - who?

M: Im sorry I don't recall you.

P: I met you at one of these fashion weeks. I was going through my phone so I thought I would call you.

M: OK thanks by.. (cut off)

P: I have ur pictures.. there is this show coming up..

M: Im not modelling anymore.

P: So what are you doing then?

M: MBA

P: From where?

M: Giving the entrance exams.

P: Oh when will the results be out.

M: 12th

P: So what else are you doing now.

In my head: Oh my god..

M: Teaching

IMH: This must end soon. I don't even know who im speaking to.

P: Oh ur a teacher.. which school.

M: ok I have to go now. Bye.

Click.

xxx

Arre.. why is he chatting.. I can't even remember him.
The number looks oddly familiar.
Could it be the wierd psycho guy from college.
Who's that?

Another time.

Saved the number as don't answer.

When you lose your phone you answer all your don't answers. This is my second one this season.

xxx

My partner in the XAT exam is messaging me on FB.
That too.
"Hi. How was the XAT.
Are you a model?"

Questions no one would ask in person in real life.
FB changes the nature of our reality..

I saw him looking at my ID.. but didn't think anything of it..
He was learning how my name is spelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment