Thursday, January 6, 2011

I didn't get into FMS as well. It is as good as XLRI and the MBA only costs Rs.20,000.
Seriously.

I have never gotten enough marks in the simulation tests to make it to their cut-offs. But I still hoped, for some miracle, or a good working day for my brain.

Which means that I probably won't get a call from any of the IIM's or XLRI either.

xxx

Im alright. I hope I get in somewhere.
You don't suppose i'd be a bad manager do you??
I mean you do suppose I have the aptitute for it right?

See,
few people are great..
most of them are average like me.
Middle of the bell curve.

They will be ok..
They will be average to good.

Some people know they are the bell-y of the bell curve.
Some people do not.
And some people do not have good luck.

Its not a bad thing.. they don't place psychological barriers on themselves. And as long as they don't get very dissappointed its fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment