Monday, December 27, 2010

One of the volunteer teachers, Jenny, had invited the rest over to her place on Christmas for snacks.
She's made 4 different types of cake-plum,fruity,marble and chocolate, and even made the ice cream and wine herself.
Besides that she made xmas snacks unique to the christians in India- curl curls(called kal kals by the hindi speakers), curled (surprise) cookies, sugar coated or not, coloured or not,
kopra (coconut) something,
date rolls,
marzipan and nankhatai.

I felt full just looking at all the food.

No i've decided.. my birthday gift to myself is going to be to make myself eat better.
I realised that maybe fat people on diets eat more than me.

xxx

I've just been watching movies all the time.. I should really study.. I have an exam on the 2nd.

I was going to complain about having a lot of free time.. but i won't.. what if one day i don't have any free time and i hate that even more.
You know what they say about being careful about what one wishes for..

xxx

My brother just sits on Facebook the entire day. I should not pass judgements.. i watch movies the entire day.
My main point is that we don't even talk.. he only finds his friends interesting.. i guess that is normal.. he tries to speak as little as possible..

xxx

Why do people always bitch about other people? Oh that mother is bad and that family did this and look at how those people bring up their kids..

I think we just need to feel like we're better.

But we're not.
xxx

You know, whenever you go like 'I can't understand why a person would do that' its only because you don't know the real reasons. You don't know enough..
You can always understand why a person acted as they did..
Why?
because we are all so similar..
if u can't understand why, you don't know the real reason.. the world and its people are very simple to understand.. everything can be broken up into the basic.. because everything arose from the basic.. from practical solutions to problems encountered on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment