Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am extremely insecure about my relationships with people. Ok men mostly.
If they do not call for a while.. I think that I must have behaved terribly the last time we had met and now he must not want to meet me anymore.
It does not help with my mother constantly asking me why that person hasn't called to meet me.
Yes why? that makes me think.

No.
I am not going to complain about my mother.
Im in a rush.

But what I want to say is that everytime im feeling low like this... I think that atleast some kids in my class must like me. I know they must.

Even if they trouble me and do not listen at times.

And that's ok.. because even i have troubled the teacher. If we were only friends they would have never troubled me.. but i am not supposed to love in the classroom.. i have to teach. I do love them.. but i have to be strict.

What happens to us?
How do we go from kids who love so easily.. and who show love.. to us.. not showing love and making life overly complicated for no reason.

Ok maybe im being idealistic.. kids can be cruel too.. ask mahesh(docile child).
I just have it good coz im older and kids love older people.
Ok forget it.. no conclusion.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment