Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A friend asked me if I could be with one man only.
At one time, I could.. but do I want only one man.. forever.
I don't know.. I can't answer that. My thoughts are too muddled.

When I was younger I was so sure that that was all I wanted. Maybe im too scared now.. maybe i've become too much of a rover.

I want to be a playboy. Not the bunny.
I don't know if I cannot(like 1 person), or that I am too scared to like only one person always.

We don't like one dish always.. we don't like one decor always.

I don't even want to think about kids. I don't know if I want them.
Maybe I 'feel young', you know, because as my mother often reminds me, im not.
But i've not even dated enough people.

Choice. It all come down to choice. We want everything in 5 shiny metallic colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment