Saturday, February 26, 2011

No SCMHRD

Im going to start looking out for a job.
No point being sad or taking it personally.

Giving the CET today.
Don't think i'll get in.. I told you about my bad streak.

And work is good. I shall earn. It will probably be better than studying.
Then I can do a 1 yr mba after 2 yrs.
Or go abroad if I cannot manage to get in anywhere here.

xxx

I should also reflect on why I did not get in.
I need to be less vulnerable in my PI.. my GD was good.

I guess I did not have work ex. And I don't know if panels are negatively biased towards my background. Although I don't think they should be.. I hope not atleast because that is something that I cannot do anything about except hide. And I don't want to hide it.
Because it was tough.. and its all i've done. Hiding it will only make me look emptier than I already do.

xx

I know people with work ex who got in.. aa well as freshers.

What explanation could there be for the freshers getting in?
They must have really good scores and must be academically brilliant.

xxx

This one guy who was in my group during the GD.. got into a symbiosis college. After consoling me with the perfunctary 'You have better things in store for you' he asked me how he looked with the student group-coordinator who was in charge of our group for the GD.

In the sense he liked her.. and now that he'd gotten into the esteemed college he will try for her.

In every situation people seem to seek love. And some people seem to be quite open about it. The romantics.. they must be open about it. And the ones with high self esteem.. who believe that they have a chance.

xxx

Well.. I hope he finds love.. and success.

xxx

Meanwhile your pseudo romantic (moi.. I hate it when people say moi.. its so... pseudo cool.. I will not say wannabe)

Yes, your pseudo romantic

Why your?

Right sorry.

The pseudo romantic.. i.e. me.. is again not in love since she is getting requisite attention.

Is that really why? Or do I know that there is nothing. And do I know that actually we are quite different and I was just making myself like someone because I also want someone good looking to tell me nice things about myself.

xxx

Do you think I will get into Bajaj?
No
I am jinxed.
I predict that I will not get into Bajaj.

Then I shall write a best selling novella published by the Times of India on daily predictions, gemology, colour-o-logy, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment