Monday, February 14, 2011

I guess Dog Show guy reads my blog.

xxx

Now yest I took part in the Mumbai cyclothon. I was apprehensive.. finding excuses not to do it.. then I finally went for it.
Even though I got to know that i'd enrolled myself for the 28km race instead of the 15 km.

We are scared to do something new. We dont really want to do anything esp when we have to put in a lot of effort.. and arent even going to get anything.

I would have led a very boring life if I hadn't done things that I was afraid of doing. So do them. Take the risk. You will be glad you did.

xxx

They say that a successful entrepreneur takes risks.
Am I a risk taker?
I guess I am.. modelling needs guts.

I also take my risk with people. Im open.. I dont think about my ego.. im trusting.. the pay off is varied company.

xxx

Yesterday I didnt try to win the race. I just wanted to enjoy cycling. So it was good. It felt good.
I took my time.

I guess it was also because I knew that there was no chance of winning. I had rented the bike and wasnt comfortable with it. Too short and the gears were clanky. If you arent comfortable with geared bikes they can actually hamper you instead of helping you.

xxx

Chaggan Bhujpal organised it. He cycles.

xxx

I went to Gallops for a wedding reception in the night. My mother gets so excited at the prospect of making me meet young Sindhi guys. Really!
However while we're talking about her let me state that it is my mother who kept on pushing me to go for the cyclothon. Sometimes her nagging is good.

Anyway.. no one interesting... romantically.
But otherwise maybe.. let me narrate.

So this uncle.. kept on finding excuses to put his arm around me and rub my back. In the space of bare skin created by the area between the hem of the blouse and the border of the sari. I had made sure than it wasnt a large area.
Still.
Since its absolutely sanctionable to put your arm around nieces.

And my mother made me meet some guy from Pune who I spoke to. So in the end he asked "Hey. Why don't you give me your number!". Thats ok.
Then there was this other young guy who I hadn't spoken to.. but who smiled at me twice.
After seeing him he asks "Hey. Why don't you give me your number!"

I pretended like I hadnt seen him and turned around.

It was the first sentence he spoke to me that evening.

xxx

There was this cute kid. They make kids so cute that I feel like I want them. As it is I enjoy myself tremendously with them. They have interesting things to say and do. It makes my time spent with them interesting.

But nothing is so perfect. Im sure that they can be mean to you and listen to their father instead of you.. and grow up and not feel like talking to you anymore.

But when they are good.. they come to weddings in tiny black suits, wearing tiny black 'Crocs' and a badge of their dear friend 'Just Hippo.. who hasnt got a name'

Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment