Thursday, February 3, 2011

Did not even manage to get a call for a GD from SP Jain.
They must have not liked my profile, wanting people with work experience or something.

But they had a profile list for that.. must be the same people with a few additions.

I come from a different background. They think that I will not be at the same level as the rest of the class.

Its sad. But its a bad streak thats been going for me.
I don't know where i'll get in.

Not NM. I won't get a call. Im not even sure of SIBM now with my bad streak.
I don't rationally believe in bad streaks.. but irrationally i do feel that they occur.

Everything is going absolutely badly.
I suppose i will get in somewhere with cet.
And my parents said that i have to do it from anywhere.
And thats the best thing.. because why should i get in next yr?
Ive already done well in cat and im not getting admission anywhere.
Why will i get in next yr?

Oh shit.. this is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment