Friday, February 11, 2011

Ok.. so i'll explain my current position in life.

Now HE's back. I only msgd HIM.
See.. why have an ego?
Then he asked me if I wanted to go out with him and his friends.
I could not go as I had a class.
Mind you.. if I really wanted to go I could go. But I was sorta tired and I had not blow dried my hair and.. ya basically I did not like the way my hair was falling. So I did not go.
And suddenly I felt ok. I felt like its not like he doesnt want to meet me because im not attractive. Yes!!!

So this means.. that im not like crazy into him. (Told you)
Because I didnt go.

Then again, many days later, I only messaged.. why not.. BB kis liye laya??
I mean not for him.. but to be connected to my social network right?
Like BBM is basically for people who are too shy to sms other people. BBMing people you dont know really well is socially acceptable. Thats why it sells.

Anyway.. so I only msgd him.
In my defense he's a serious working type..who might have been too much into his work and all.. so why not. (And he was like really busy with a seminar)
He asked me to come out with his friends for dinner.
With friends.
We've never actually gone out alone.
I don't know why.
But.. that would be like a date. Thats why. And he musn't be interested in a relationship/fling/romance. So why go on a date? Instead, hanging out is better.

Its fine by me. Im not in love. I just like attention.. I guess you would say I have low self esteem. So say what you want!

Ya, I feel insecure.

But its fine. We go out. I don't even know if I want something more. This is so comfortable. We're free, still we have company.
There is nothing physical.
Anyway ive decided to become a prude. These guys will anyway leave the likes of me for an arranged match. So im going to be this touch me not. Like im not some hobby you take up (with) for some time.
Im pain and commitment.

So we're friends. Which is fine.. comfortable.
Its funny the more time you spend with a person, the more attractive you tend to find them. I mean those persons you're not instantly attracted to.
Im good now. Seriously.
I will focus on my career.

But I felt like i share a space where i feel very comfortable. And I get attached. Too soon. Like some child.
But I know i'll be ok anyhow.

xxx

By the way any guy who wants to get a chick can just do this. Play hot and cold. Women feel very insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment