Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Im quite upset with myself because im always feeling so tired and sleepy and low on energy. I used to be so active and work out a lot.
I think once I take up a full time job my schedules and body rhythms will iron themselves out.

Again I wonder, what it is that is so great about all of this, this life?
I mean its fine, you can keep on trying to find ways to make you happy.
I guess life feels better when you have a task at hand. Then you can pass your time trying to complete that task and feel a range of emotions during the process.

I mean I know what I can do to prevent myself from getting bored. I know how to have fun. But really, what is so very great about all of this?

Maybe what the ancient Hindu's said about the 4 stages of life was a brilliant solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment