Monday, February 21, 2011

Did not get into SIBM.
Noteven on the waiting list.
Surprisingly im not sad. Maybe things happen for the best.
I may work if I dont get in anywhere.
Alas what a waste of a year.

But what can I do about it anyway.
See how tough it is to do an MBA, even with good scores.

If nothing else I can work for a couple of years and then do an executive mba or a one yr course. Thats also not too bad.

xxx

I dont care so much for money.
I dont spend so much.
I wanted success.. i'll work my way up.
Im really quick at picking up things.. i'll tell you that.
And I have great belief that i'll make it.. so i'll start off anywhere.. at the very bottom. But I shall start.

Its all for the best.
Somehow.
I'll know later.

3 comments:

  1. Hey dnt wry, just relax, it happens.
    1st of all last yr WL movement happened til 84, so abhi bhi convert ho sakta hai :) :)
    Like ur last lines very much----Do make a start coz dese SIBM's n SCMHRD's n watever they don't make a difference.
    PS:- Do care a bit bt money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you!
    Lets see if I get in later.. maybe they really hated me in the interview..

    But what you cannot control.. and what has already been done.. there is no point worrying about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na na nuthn like they hated u or smthg, such things happen in dis country. If u remember I told u in ur SCMHRD PI dat ur interviewer is a veryyy big tharkee ;) so aise to interviewers hote hai, just imagine how do they select!! phewww, God help'em !

    As u said, it's beyond ur control, so just chuck it n move on :) :) Life has many good surprises kept 4 us :)
    By d way Life is not gr8 here as well, we get fuked day in n out :( :(

    ReplyDelete