Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Too many sweets, I might have said, but it doesn't look good for me to say it, what with my past.

Im giving my friends chocolate chip cookies for Diwali. I don't think I have ever given anyone anything before on Diwali, but im trying to be a better person/friend.

I don't feel like studying anymore.

I've forgotten how to be excited. I think about the future and I wonder what im going to see or feel that will be much different from what ive already encountered. Its much the same. In the end ur only left with a memory, memories don't feel real, memories just feel the same.

Or childhood memories seem better, and we yearn to go back, and advertisers cash in on that. They know. They know.
That we want to go back, not forward. Thats why I like marketing.
Yes.

They know everything, not the mores, the real truth that makes you buy things, that even you don't know.

Things are good, not because they make u happy, but because your want and desire atleast gives you some purpose.
Otherwise there is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment