Saturday, November 6, 2010

First my mother keeps on telling me that I don't have friends.
So then yesterday when an old aunt from Manhanttan asked me "So how many friends do you have?"

I said "One-two."

Since that is how many my mother tells me I have. So.. she was sitting there.. so I said what she believes.
It sounds strange but its like I have some close.. or more known friends.. know lots of people.. but don't go out socially or have a group I hang out with so in essence I have 1/2 friends.. which is what I said.

And then my mother shouted at me for being tactless and embarassing. But what.. im supposed to lie.

My father said I should be diplomatic..
It did not even occur to me to be diplomatic.. I thought they'd counter my claim.. like they do at home.

xxx

Not that im angry with my parents or don't like them. We all have issues with people and we can write about anyone if we have to.. so im just writing about how i feel.. because it works for my mood and everything.

I suppose if I had friends I would be more excited about life and everything.
Or maybe i wouldn't.
Maybe i am just a negetive person.
Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Personally I always did what I thought was the right thing to do and the feasible thing from among available options. I have never ever bothered what anyone thought of me and if i did I kept it to myself never let anyone realise that they had affected me in any way. I have loads and loads of friends but my best friend and one and only friend is ME...... myself

    ReplyDelete