Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'd gone to Delhi for my cousin brother's wedding. Surprisingly I had a lot of fun. I had forgotten how happy a journey to another place can make you.
Especially a journey where you meet a lot of people, especially of the young attractive kind.

My wedded cousin's sister was married last year. There were more or less the same people at the wedding. Yet last time I got bored.

This time I mixed. I interacted, went to have fun.. and actually had fun.. effortlessly.
People even liked me.. a lot.. much to my surprise and pleasure. I don't mean to sound wierdly immodest but its the truth. They really did.

I suppose I am charming.

xxx

My life will be wonderful. I feel like if u give me something.. I will make something.. I just need to be where the material is.

I will work. I will travel. I will meet people.

xxx

All my relatives are so smart.. from IIM's, Jamnalal Bajaj, IIT's, MIT's, an aunt who's an ambassador to Belgium, and then nothing (as yet) me.
I won't match up unless I get into a great college.
I know I don't need to.. but it would be nice to, wouldn't it.
I do hope we share some of the intelligence governing genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment