Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have different forums for saying different things.
There are many things I can't FB about.. but I can blog about them.. because I don't think many people whom I know personally read my blog.

I don't use Twitter because I can't bother opening another website.. and micro blogging is unsatisfying. I am a rambler.

So basically.. if u sms me, asking me to meet up and I don't reply..

and then u sms me again asking me whether I didn't want to meet, and I still don't reply..

and then u message me again on FB informing me that u have messaged me and wondering whether "I am ok"

It is truly funny.. but congratulations.. u have infallible self esteem.
Ofcourse I must not be ok.

xxx

And we've done this before..
You smsing.. me not replying.. then u messaging me on FB asking me whether I have gotten ur sms.
And me even telling u that I have.
"So?" u said.
To which I did not reply.
xxx

Maybe I did send out mixed signals.. about wanting to be ur friend..
I was confused.
I was wondering whether I was being too hard on you because I do hate men who like me and stupidly think that I like them back.
So I thought maybe i'd be objective and try and like u like a friend.
But I can't.. I find myself arguing with u and u don't even notice my crabbiness.

I decided not to be friends.. I don't want to be friends.. even though I don't have many friends.

I tried being friends only because I was wondering whether im socially autistic.
But screw that.

xxx

See u don't tell a girl that u've both been flirting with each other unless ur Hugh Jackman-hot. Women don't like that. Women flirt. Period. They get their way. They don't like you. And they never will if u stupidly tell that.

No comments:

Post a Comment