Friday, November 26, 2010

My parents had gone for a holiday to Uttarakhand. We were in Delhi already, and my father always feels that it is prudent to take advantage of the distance one has anyway travelled in order to explore. Last time when there was a wedding in Baroda, my father drove the family up to Rajhastan. My father loves travelling, especially when it involves a road trip.

They are coming back today. I don't mean to sound mean, but its been quite peaceful here without them, my mother particularly I guess.
Why was it peaceful?
No one to tell you what to do, less noise. A true democracy of equals.

Yesterday my maids extra spruced up the house.. for arrival of the leaders.

xxx

I did not go for the holiday becausen I have an entrance exam to give tomorrow. But I could have gone, considering that I did not even study. What a waste!

xxx

Remember the messaging guy, (refer to 23rd Nov).

After all forums of messages remained unanswered, he smsed again, twice.
Asking whether I was awake.

I wasn't. And anyway no answer.

Then telling me that he wanted to ask me something.

I think its a trick.
What could he possibly want to ask me that he can't ask any of the people who reply to his messages.
Or google and wikipedia.

Really.

So I think its a trick.

He will either ask me something stupid or berate me. Maybe he's even read this blog.

So why should I answer.
And he's making me feel guilty, and immature.
But he should get it.

See I feel like im being unreasonable with him, but what is the point of meeting him when I get irritable.

I could try not getting irritible, but i fear that is beyond my control. Something sub-conscious.

What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment