Monday, April 26, 2010

See I've begun working..
thus I have less time to be bored..
thus I write less..


I am going to be staying IN Sentosa.. its decided.
Like how totally cool is that.. and at the Amara Spa and Resort..
Nice..
Then Orchard Street.. to be closer to home..
The shopping malls..
not my home.. but that of several others..

I don't care too much for shopping.. I think its all a scam..
But I love bargain shopping.. and I don't mind spending more on a really good fit..
But not in the middle shopping.. its a scam..
But it employs people.. so I don't begrudge it.

xxx

Where is my life?
Where is my love interest? I mean come on.. people are the most widely used source of entertainment and passing time.. and I am being denied this banality.

What is dal chawal for one.. is bloody.. ambrosia for me.. I mean first of all you are nothing great.. and still u elude me.. how dare u..

When I have u.. u can bet I will tire of u.. but how can u elude me..
Like we could have some nice moments..

Nahh.. I just want u because u are my hope.. the unknown.. that seems very exciting till it gets known.. and boring..

Its better this way.. I can concentrate on my studies.
Ya..

xxx

I should specify.. you is nobody real.. you is nobody.. I still put my ex dance instructor in you's character.. but thats it.. its nobody real.

This is the elusion im referring to.

xxx

And I spoke like the wolf.. who couldn't get the grapes..
The world is the wolf...
All bloody sour-pusses..
Filling their own ears with lies..

Friends are those treasured individuals who make themselves believe our rancid lies.
So sweet.

I am hot.. and you are phat.
BFF Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment