Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am amazed by the number of good looking men in one temple. I don't know where to look.
It is truly fascinating, and quite obviously, enjoyable, morning morning.

Devoted.. "IS".. very.. The gods are his friends.

xxx

What I don't understand is shoving to pass your hand over the holy lamp.
I mean.. you are praying on the one hand.. and then you shove.
Religion and prayer have nothing to do with decency and good behavior. I mean what does religion have to do with being a better person anyway. You can be one with the help of religion.. but only if you "see" and choose too.
Else you shove.
Like irrational lesser beings. No one the people who have desirable things to pass on look on at the rest of the world in contempt.
Look at how the rest of the world shoves.
They seem like a different species.
Like chimpanzees.
Close, but not quite.
Cute at time.. but apes. Ugly, licey apes.

xxx

So yesterday when I was at the beach this uncle who looks like a bank clerk.. of the unimportant variety.. says "I was seeing you everyday walking on the beach."

Ya, bold aren't we.

How.. I am amazed that he had the nerve to speak to me. And what did he hope to achieve. Humans hope a lot.. but so much?

xxx

Some other guy is like, "Hi, Malavika.. do you remember me?"

"No"

"I see you on the beach everyday. I have always seen you around juhu."

"Ok"

"So how's it going"

"Normal"

I turn.

"Bye, see you around."

xxx

Am I approachable?
And what is this thing with older men?

xxx

I hate people who assume that business managers are not "passionate individuals."
Its the only way these unsuccessful pseudointellectuals can get back at people who are earning much more than them.

And when you tell them so much they say, "Hey sorry for trying to help you!"

Help me?

Help yourself.

If you are in your mid-thirties and say that "Can we split a bill of Rs. 300"

Mid-thirties.

Help yourself. If not financially, in good manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment