Friday, April 2, 2010

I actually stitched Indian clothes to wear to the temple in the morning. Its just more respectful. No the truth is that I want to fit in.
The old aunty also told me to wear Indian and when I actually started wearing Indian she got very happy. She gave me a lot of compliments and even kisses.

xxx

I met PG on the road in the evening. He had bought a whole bunch of cupcakes(from the ISKCON bakery I think.. yes they have a bakery.. which is pretty good even.. They have to keep up with changing tastes.. Globalisation.)

"Here take some"

"Thanks"

"Not just one, take a few more"

"Thanks a lot"

xxx

At home.
"Who wants cup cakes."

"Me" + "Me"

"OK.. let me rephrase that.. who wants 1 cupcake. One is mine"

"Ok we'll share. Where did you get it from?"

When I gave them that information, my aunt exclaimed "Please stop going to Hare Krishna from tomorrow. They are trying to get you to join them."

"No, he really is just my friend. He doesn't even care whether I join or not."

"We had a friend who was appeased and she even ended up marrying the guy and going to the ISKCON center in America with him.
Anil, she's got six kids.. can you imagine!"

"Nice"

"What nice? You are not going from tomorrow"

"He's just my friend"

"And the flowers and the rudraksh"

"All from different people. There is no agenda"

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment