Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've become so dark walking on the sunny beach.

I stopped going to the temple. I could not wake up so early. I could.. but at the expense of feeling sleepy the rest of the day.

We were doing the bookings for our Singapore visit yesterday. It will be fun! I even went shopping for vacation clothes.. shorts etc..

I won't be able to wear a bikini will I?

I am trying..

I will.. I will..
I have to leave home next yr in order to study as it is.

People say mean things. It hurts. But what can I do.
I can look good.. but it is proving difficult to put on weight.
I know I will do it.. only it will take some time.

I must look really ill right. Yucky.

But I will be fine!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you will be fine....those who believe in themselves, and strive regardless of the outcome, are destined to be fine!

    ReplyDelete