Saturday, April 10, 2010

Am I one of those strange loner geeks who sit alone in their rooms in their own strange worlds..
Friendless... probably because they have social adjustment problems.

And strange to the world.. unputdownable..

I am the "strange geek"!
How sad is that!

Strange geeks want friends.. but I suppose they are so strange that they don't end up making any.
Atleast I am not so strange that I think im a graphic novel hero or something.. like some strange geeks.

I just.. have never really had friends..
And I have never really understood.
So I have come to the conclusion that I am unlikeable.

And now I am in the process of being friendly.. because thats important.
So I am tryign to be a friend.. and to give.. not just expect.. and not to have my schizo persecution fears.

He/she is trying to harm me.. etc..
(I don't mean literally.. you will think im really schizoid.. just like avoid being defensive and all that)

No comments:

Post a Comment