Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today is ekadashi, so no Rava Sheera as prasad. Instead we got a green banana each.

They change the outfits of the deities everyday. Makes sense. Everyday the devotees must have something new to see... otherwise it gets boring. Thats why you need such intricate embroidery.. you need to see something different when you are coming everyday. The idols are the same.. so the dresses and the patterns on them must be different. Otherwise how can you stare at the idols for so long?

xxx

Someone.. a devotee volunteer... has left his cell phone on an unattended table and gone off. Only in a temple do you see sights such as these. What faith!

xxx

The Korean is definitely gay. He chose to go and dance right next to the cutest devotee. Cutest because even I think he is cutest. I noticed him.. some days ago. He's young, pretty and so into the devotion you know.
He doesn't look at anyone else.. he only thinks religious thoughts.. you can make out. Thats why I liked him. So dedicated.. so honest.. in a sense.

So korean was holding his hand and dancing. See!

xxx

I again got blessed three times with the golden crown.

xxx

Yesterday my father caught me walking on the beach in the morning. Caught me because I am not supposed to walk. I am not supposed to burn calories.
I did not go to burn calories and lose weight.. how can a little walking do that. I just went to see new things and breath fresh air. But its not allowed. Its annoying.. but eventually it will be allowed so i'll wait. I can ask my dad again after a couple of days. Its boring you know. I am in the habit of waking up really early.. round about 5-6 am.. so what to do then?

Today I did not want to risk going to the beach since I was just caught yesterday. So I spent my time reading Burton Malkiel's book on investing. Its not the same.

Its annoying.. but it is what it is. I must just wait for it to pass.

xxx

By the way I got permission for attending CAT classes. Good its something to do. I will study hard. I want to do my MBA. Its good.. its a stable career choice.

xxx

I don't know if my dad had gone for a walk himself on the beach.. or was just checking up on me..

xxx

I made my nurse give me a head and shoulder massage. Both of us were happy. Me with the massage.. which was pretty good.. and her for finally getting to do something. She doesn't have any work to do besides observing me. She said that she will give me a massage everyday. Good. I've always wanted a personal masseuse. I feel rich.. you know... private masseuse..

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment