Monday, February 22, 2010

Is it abnormal to constantly want to drink coffee?
I love coffee. If I have a choice between ingesting something X or coffee, I will never pick X. I will pick both.. but never only X. That is a bad habit.. but I don't have the strength to break it. Coffee is so nice...

Today I am kinda bored. My uncle wants to take me to Singapore for a holiday in May.. I hope the psychologist allows me. She will if I gain weight.. so its like motivation.

Anyway now I am not averse to putting on some weight because I am not allowed to do anything... I can't even go for a film.. can't go out with friends.. can't party (theoretically).. so what is the point. I want to put on some weight now so that I can do things.

(At this point I take a double coffee break)

I want to join CAT classes.. I hope that my psychiatrist allows me.

I went to my cousin's for extended lunch on Sunday. I ate pizza! and fried stuff! and normal pepsi! normal.. non diet..

I felt good.. normal... i eat more when I am out with others and even enjoy it more...

These cousins are married.. with small kids... this is what life is.. we complicate it. Why debate marriage... normalcy.. its nice.. comfy.. fun..

"Life is for enjoying," my uncle always tells me. "Relax.. career and all will work itself out."

xxx

Some friends are coming to meet me today evening.. school friends. First set of friends/friend to visit me since I got back 6 days ago.

Would I visit me sooner if I were my friend?

Its a mystery...

No comments:

Post a Comment