Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh and today morning I met this guy from my school.. who's a doctor!
Amusingly my mother mentioned him when I told her I want to date a doctor. "Even his mother like you."

Yes, she does.

He's cute. He was going to the gym. Thats good. He has some free time before his post-grad course starts. So that's of interest.

I don't get out of the perimeter of my bungalow you know.

And guess what... I actually have the time to sense stimuli. I have sensed much more than I have in a long time.. because I have the time. Because I am relaxed. Because I am not thinking about the future and success.

I'll just make sure that I look good.. and then life is anyway pretty fun.
Money I had wanted so that I could travel. I still want.. I'll get. But fun and adventure is everywhere.. even inside Rane House.

No comments:

Post a Comment