Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The pujari's outfits look like Roman togas.. strangely.

Today the s.american guy chose to go and eat prasad as I was heading for it.. and hung around after devouring. I don't know what the protocol is about relationships and affairs in Hare Krishna. A lot of the devotees are married with families.. but I guess like the main ones must have to be celibate... I don't know. Its usually the way... you have to be single and only look inward and concentrate on yourself.. not anyone else... thats the reasoning im guessing.

Today I got lots of prasad as my friend was back.

xxx

Im beginning to eat more as I know that I have to put on weight.. and this.. present frame is not looking good..
I need to enroll for those CAT classes.
I need my holiday.
I have this beautiful white Roberto Cavalli backless dress.. that needs a back without the spinal cord jutting out.. so..

No comments:

Post a Comment