Thursday, February 25, 2010

I totally forgot to mention.. do u know who told me he loves me on valentine's day.. bang at 12a.m.???
A married man.. ofcourse..
I didn't reply.. ofcourse.. even his wife is my friend..
The next day he told me that was a mistake.. ofcourse
He was only drunk..ofcourse

xxx

My father got me sondesh yesterday as I have been craving it. Gur sondesh.. i had requested.
Its because i'd read somewhere that sondesh has only 50 calories per piece.. but while eating it I was not so sure.. that estimate has to be wrong.
So I feel extremely guilty about eating 2+1/2.. and sheera.. and toblerone.. and chocolate ice-cream.
I am becoming a lazy glutton.. I must not develop bad habits!

xxx

I take care of my nurse I think...
But she gave me a back massage yest.. it was good..

xxx

I enrolled for CAT classes yest.. at IMS.
Everyone tells me IMS is good.. but then why does the place look so shady.. I feel uncomfortable.

I hope they teach well and that I do well.

xxx

Some more friends came to visit me yest. My father has allowed me to go with them for a film.. because they are older.. actually the friends of mine with kids my age..
So atleast I get to go watch a film.. yay! We're thinking Teen Patti!

xxx

The carvings in temples must also be really intricate as its a place where the same people are gonna be coming everyday.. and they must have new things to look at.. otherwise how bored they will get.. right?..

I think I love the cute devoted devotee.. whom the Korean was hitting on..
He's so.. so.. pretty.. im sure he gets hit on a lot by the older pujari's.

So today they gave us kheer for prasad instead of the usual rava sheera.. i suppose its a special thing.. anything becomes rare and desirable by virtue of scarcity.. its a human psychological tendency.. anyway..
So we were all in cue today.. around the prasad today.. the pretty boy.. s.american.. my friend the prasad giver who was not giving the prasad today..

Chaos and randomness.. there are no patterns.. only these here pattern locating minds of ours.. these same stupid minds that we so flaunt..

Only chaos and no sense.. realise it.. accept this.. before you cry.. cry at ur helplessness

4 comments:

  1. Hope my comments or me are not intruding.

    I agree with you, when you say that our minds want to locate patterns... Patterns make our lives so easier...our actions are preset...so I feel guilty when I "waste" my energy...because the psychiatrist has told me that I have limited energy...

    I seek my master and follow the patterns or principles or values laid by them, which gives "meaning" to my life...Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your blog, I love this, it gave immense pleasure and felt talking to you.

    ACJ is always missing you.
    Have a great and nice time
    Wish you all the best....cheers ...

    ReplyDelete