Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh God!

I am sad that I didn't really go anywhere this weekend. Its Saturday night and im sitting at home. I have nothing to do. No one to think of.

Oh God!

Now where am I supposed to find someone. 

That's it!
Ur(God) going to make me be a spinster. I know it.

Where am I supposed to find someone?

xxx

Ok. Let me approach the matter logically.
Fine.
What has happened has happened. I just need to keep my senses alert. On the look out.
Oh, you think this is funny.. all this looking out.
Let me tell you its bloody sad to be alone all the time. Im sad. Who's going to care about me then?

Everyone is going to be married and have a family and stuff to do with their family and im going to be sad.

Ok.
Maybe some of them will have families and be sadder. But generally speaking the family-ed will be happier.
And at least my family would have been happy. Because I don't fight with people and create stress. I try and understand people. I would love what I had and not question it or try and constantly ascertain how good it was.
Im nice and pretty and I would be bloody loyal. And I can't imagine why these nice boys dont want a nice girl with long legs to be loyal to them.
Its a bloody waste I tell you.

xxx

So God, are you going to make somebody just pop out from somewhere or ur giving me spinster-hood?
I watched the movie 'Another Year' and I am convinced that I will not be happy unless I am married.

And why can someone nice not give me attention?
I don't want those stupid people in the clubs. Yuck.

xxx

See, it could be so tempting to day dream about scenarios where he goes against his parents wishes and changes his mind etc. But I won't do that. Its not logical.
And I don't have a habit of wasting my time.

Its over with him. There is no hope. At the most I can have a fling. But it will be a mirage. I may feel good for some time and then what.. I will be left behind.

xxx

I should add that this situation has created an opportunity for the aforementioned and I to be really really good friends.. with this matter out of the way. Think about it.

In fact its even exciting. It could be our secret.

xxx

Oh and by the way, I got into Symbiosis. Apparently I was on the waiting list!
Ya, gosh!

But im not taking it. I want Welingkar. Im taking a risk. If I don't make it there I will look for a job and do my CFA. I don't want to leave bbay for 2 years. Im too old. I'll come back when im 26 and have to make friends all over again. I cant do it.

I also got into TAPMI and GIM.

God kinda gives me what I want. Admission. An article in the Times of India about my career shift.
And something else.. very private.
He doesnt give me love, but he gives me everything else..
Maybe thats his trade off.

No comments:

Post a Comment