Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have a very bad habit of lying. White lies lying.
It started in my youth.

I began to white lie so that people would have a better impression of me. Even at 10 I was extremely conscious about the image I portrayed. I lied about facts so that id be better than I was, and it became a habit.

Its a bad habit and can be very embarrassing when the truth comes out. I know that people must be thinking that im weird.. but i cant help it.. its happens before I can control it. And the lies are so stupid. They do not serve any purpose.. they just destroy my image infact.. and yet.

I will stop.

Oh God.. do I sound like a mess. Ive never admitted to anyone about my lying before.. but I want to stop.
I want to be clean.

Who's going to like me like this.. with all my rubbish.

But I suppose other people also have all their rubbish.

And im a nice person and very loving and i dont think badly of people. So these are my good points.. and I think they far outweigh my other rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment