Sunday, May 22, 2011

I recommend stumbleupon.com (for free)
Its a good way to pass your time.

I made a statement about the PS being a major waste of time and how i'd never buy it.
I just feel that you will not gain anything from it.
You gain something from any movie, but what can you gain from playing a game on a PS.

I think its ok to use when one is hanging out with friends, but otherwise im sure one has better ways to spend one's time.

You may ask what is wrong with using a PS if your intention is to waste time anyway?

Well, I think with a PS, you will waste more time than necessary.. it is difficult to stop playing.. you might sleep less.. and instead if you:

Sleep - It will refresh you and bring your life into perspective, perhaps, at best.

Eat - Don't do that. I mean if you are bored.. because then you might put on weight. Find something else to do!

Read - Amazing, you will gain something

Watch a movie - Good, Amazing, same as above

Chill - You might learn something interesting or funny, improve your social skills, destress, find a life partner or romance.. etc

But when you PS, what do you get, better finger speed? Don't tell me reaction time. Fucking if there was a fire you would still want to wriggle in a few moves before you ran out to save yourself. Reaction time bloody hell.

And what else? Strategy? Fuck! Its a fucking Game! I don't see how you are supposed to learn strategy when you are preempting physical moves that are created by an aphysical person sitting on his ass next to you. What strategy.. you're thinking of his next fake game-move.. so your physical reaction does not improve and nor does your mental.. coz ur game is only concerned with the next punch.. not next statement.

But i'd totally play PS while chilling. I just dont think i'd buy one. And I dont think my kids will be allowed one. But it depends on the father actually. What if he is pro-PS?
Anyway that can be figured out later.. these are just my views on the same.
Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment