Saturday, May 21, 2011

I think girls from south bombay ARE hotter than those further north. Generally speaking.
They have better bodies and look and dress better.
They are better enough to make me get a complex when I partied with some friends in a south bombay nightspot. I felt clumsy and cheap.. but the saving grace to my ego were my looong legs and the fact that some men were checking me out.
Thank-you God for height.

I mean I'm pretty.. but they had good bodies and nice clothes. But one cannot have everything, as my Nani sweetly reminded me today morning. And I'm slim and I guess most girls don't find their bodies perfect.

Some of them also had really nice hair.. but my hair is becoming nicer. Ive been taking better care of it.

xxx

I found it very funny when a short guy was hitting on me. Actually I'd met him this new years at a house party so I spoke to him when he came up to me last night. I thought that he's a friend of the friend who threw the party but it turns out that he' really not.
Anyway.. I'm thinking why is this guy even wasting his time.. (and money on a drink). Like he's soo much shorter than me. How can he even picture us together. He should hit on someone his own size.

But he was direct and to the point. His second or third sentence to me was, 'Are you seeing someone.' It clears the air. I know he's interested and can thus respond appropriately. The problem arises when you don't know. Maybe that means that the guy is not interested, ergo he has not said anything.
So I have my answer for that other guy(usual old one whom I talk about).

And then I was hanging out with this short guy and his friends in the VIP section for a bit, change of scene like, and my guy friend who i'd gone with sent someone to call me back. Concern I guess, but im a big girl, and im not used to babysitting.

xxx

When your in college you don't care if you are with the party-boy. In fact you may even be more inclined towards some party boys. The ones who are too cool to study or work and seem reckless and dangerously succulent. (Oh no, wrong word. Attractive, like.)
But you always grow up to like the investment bankers.

So grow up party boys. You aren't hot. Grow over partying and banging hot chicks.

xxx

Its so funny.. the short guy is like, 'Your perfume is really nice' when i'd actually forgotten to wear any. And he's like I am from New York. What is that supposed to mean. He studied there? What? Then why is he hanging around here since New Years?
What a random showing off statement.

xxx

My mother thinks that guys should spend on me when they take me out. I told her not to inculcate cheapness in me. What rubbish? Why should my friends treat me? Im not going on a date every time. There are so many girls.. why should the guys feel obligated to pay for all of them.

Its really wrong to put things like that in my head. Not that im some person who is easily influenced but why even say all this.

xxx

Why would you want my approval or disapproval for your friends? Why do you care about my opinion? And if they are your friends then how can you put them up for judging in front of someone you have known for lesser time i.e. me.

I told him that I do not pass judgements on people. As if I am better or an authority figure.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment