Sunday, May 15, 2011

I wish that I could have gone out more this weekend, instead of sitting at home watching movies continuously.

I went out Fri night. That was fun.
And then Sat night. That was OK.
So I came home early.

I wish I could have gone out more.

xxx

My friend and her boyfriend broke up after going out for 4 years because my friend is getting married to someone else.
Her family did not really warm up to her boyfriend. They did not find him "matching up to their standards."
That could mean a lot of things. He thinks that it means money.
Money must have been a large part of it.. not that he's badly off.. but maybe not as well off as them.

He's very angry, of course.
He's been bitching about my friend.
Yes, I still meet him.. we have close common friends.. and he's good company besides.
But bitching.
I guess he can be allowed that, but I feel bad.
That's not just my friend, but someone he loved.
If she was all these bad things then why did he love her for so long?

Its not nice.. but I guess I have to allow him anger for some time.

But that is also my friend whom he's talking about.

xxx

I get quite carried away when I hear his side of the story. In that moment. Then I come home and realise what I am doing and try to clear my head of biases.

I have been meeting him more often than her.. just circumstances.

I guess me and my female friend aren't that close anymore. Just time I guess.
Or maybe we just need one meeting to pick it up from where we left off.
I'm meeting her tomorrow.

xxx

I don't spend too much time with my brother anymore.
I don't think he thinks too much of me now.

xxx

One of my maids has gone to get married. Her fiance is from Bihar, like her, but he's working at a chemist's in Punjab. She hasn't seen him.
So they will get married, then she's going to come back home and go to his village after 2 years, because she's too young to go now. Between 14-16.
Then she will live with the boy's mother for a year in the village, after which she will be sent to him.
Apparently this is their custom.

xxx

One of the maids stole a lot of my make-up.
I was upset for a while. Its expensive.

xxx

I miss my school kids.

xxx

I wish id have gone out more. I wish id gotten myself more woozy.
I wish id have had an affair.
That would have been something interesting and felt good.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment