Friday, April 22, 2011

Yesterday my friend asked me what my "ideal situation in life" was.

I thought.

And I didn't know what to wish about.. because I don't know what would best make me happy.
Any which way it will be an adventure.. so I didnt care.

Whether I married or not, whether I was middle class or richy rich.. by virtue of my birth I wont be poor, really, unless there is some unprecedented natural calamity that wipes out everything.

No.. so I may be this or that.. but it will be fun.

xxx

My friend was not impressed. He wanted an ambition filled answer. Like his.. big office.. lots of money.. employees.. you know.. the works.

Maybe men are more ambitious..
Ok.. ok.. maybe I am not that ambitious.

Maybe if I really had to wish for something it would be that I look beautiful, hot and slim forever.

Ya.

And that I have kids.. because I want a family.. it makes you happy. You have something to do.

And thats all I really wanted.

So is it like I am not going to succeed in my career because I have no plan or goal.

Arre.. I am so adaptable.. I pick up things really quickly.. I think I will be great.

And work is work.. its nice but you need a life beyond it.

I am glad I have a blog to write in.. because just the thought that I can update people about my life makes it seem more interesting... like im living in a movie.
Ive always wanted to live in a movie.. infact ive always viewed my life as one.

One that only I am watching, ofcourse.
Try it, its fun ha.
Even the bad things just seem like climaxes.

xxx

The thing with Facebook is that we all seem to view our lives as if they are running soaps.. whether we are conscious of it or not.

My friend sent me a really nice quote yesterday:

"The demand to be loved is the greatest kind of arrogance." - Nietzsche

I think im going to like this Nietzsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment