Saturday, April 30, 2011

I think id have been quite happy in Symbiosis.

xxx

My friend said to take more interest.
I took.
And it backfired.

A tentative plan was made.. and then he didn't call back only.

Why did I listen to my friend!
I should have not taken this excessive interest.

And now its clear that he's not into me.
I should have just let things go on as they were.

Now he's going to think that I have a soft spot for him.
Nothing terrible about that.. but..
Tsk.

xxx

Does it really matter which school I do my MBA from? Why cant I do it from a Welingkar? I mean I cant bear the thought of having to go through this cycle all over again. And then what if I still dont get in! Oh my god no!

Fuck it.. let employers think im the not so bright top school reject.
I'll show them.

If there is anything in this planet that im sure about its my ability to do things.

1 comment:

  1. Hey.... I have no idea... but I get a feeling you are heading the right way! Don't get dejected with hurdles.... later on you will realize these hurdles really don't matter much at all! :)
    All the very best! :) :)

    ReplyDelete