Sunday, April 10, 2011

I passed the Night Club test last night, at Trilogy.

The Night Club Test is an important descision making tool in my life. For eg. I just knew that I had to break up with the only ex i've ever had when I started looking forward to going to night clubs without him.
I wanted to go on my own so that I could eye all the other interesting male options, smile at them and open the door to several further possibilities.
It was no fun going out with ex, infact it was a veritable pain in the wrist.

Yes, the night club test, a beautiful indicator because the night club is the ultimate source of discovery and temptation.

Unless ur the artsy type.

xxx

So you pass the test, when you dress up and go to a night club without a date, check everyone out and come to the conclusion that your friend back at his home is definitely better.
You make a definite descion.
You are looking so hot in your backless black number but you're not having fun coz no one intersts you.
Yes maybe it was a bad turnout, but the fact is that you are not really looking.
Gosh!

That is a good indicator of wanting to settle down with someone.

xxx

I've never really ever gone to a night club and not wanted to be without a date.

So have I transformed?
Do I think this is the best deal I can get?
Or is it just a case of grass being greener in your garden.

xxx

I am not averse to marriage again.
And if I bring it up like this at every outset, I dont think any guy is going to stick around long enough to partake in it.

xx

Now the tsunami here is that friend is just a friend. In fact there was an approximate distance of 10km between us at the last seating.

And we have never met alone.
'You little tall sucker,' you are saying.

Even Bombay Times says that the best indicator of a person not being interested in you is the fact that he/she only meets you with friends.

xxx

Soon he will get married to someone richer than me and "of his sub-caste."

xxx

Actually I dont know why I am being negative. Earlier I used to have this superstitious belief that good things will only happen to me if I imagine the worst.

But that stopped working.

Worst led to worst.

So I started being positive and started getting good outcomes, which means that I have to change my superstition-strategy.

But I wont allow myself to day dream about him, how much ever fun that may be and no matter how bored I am, because that is wrong and unreal and eventually pain full.

No comments:

Post a Comment