Monday, May 31, 2010

I went and washed the vessels she hadn't. The difficult ones.. milk boiler, dog's food utensil..
I laid the table.
She told my brother to hang the washing. She told him to do it.
If she would have told me, I would have done the dishes.. I would have done the washing.
You cannot say I am bad without even giving me a chance. I don't like people saying I am bad.. when the work is so simple. It took me 10 min.. and all those tears.. they were useless.. they took up more time.
If she would have told me to do it I would have done it.
She told me that she was amazed that i did not realize!

Ok.
She cannot be bad and i good.. because we are the same.. all human beings.. as good or bad.
But.. I don't like to be called bad.. when it was a thing i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment