Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have begun watching a new tv series called "Mad Men." So far its been great. Its set in an American advertising firm in the sixties. Interesting right?
You should catch it..

Mad men is a term that denoted top shot ad guys who's offices were set in Madison Avenue.
It was a term coined by they, themselves.
So says the pilot episode.

I should get a life, I know.. but how to? Where should i wander? I think i would have been quite happy as a mendicant.. a baul or something.. just seeing things.
Like, it is religious.. life would be beautiful and always new.
These Brahmins had fun you know.. wandering about.. exploring new lands and women.
Fathers would willing give their couch, food and daughters to travelling Brahmins.
So says The great Indian novel by Shashi Tharoor.

I am a waste, aren't I. I'll come to nothing. But atleast im happy with my books and tv shows.
Im happy.. on my own.. in my controlled environment. Thats why I like villages.. they r small and controlled.
Thats why s'pore is a model city.. small and controlled.. like one man.. not mobs.

How exciting for a hot Brahmin to unexpectedly land up in your house.
xxx

so was love invented to sell things? Or is it true?
Please tell me.. coz I think i have not found it because it isn't there!
And u all.. lovers.. r just playing pretend..
You know they say the best lie is the one everyone knows.. and pretends doesn't exist.
Now which movie did i see that in.
xxx

I have put on weight.. it feels good..ish.
But my life is going away in my house.
And can u imagine.. my mother said i am past my prime. That a girl only looks good btw ages 20-23.
so till jan i looked prime.

xxx

So they easiest way to ensure i win at something is to say im not good at it.. it sounds proudy(ya its an indian english word).
But its brilliant.. it becomes my purpose for living..
like the advertised BMW becomes yours.
They give us a reason to live.. because really there is nothing.. and i know u know.

No comments:

Post a Comment