Monday, May 31, 2010

Are you alone?
Do you feel lonely, too?

The problem is.. where do I go in this world when whereever I go.. I will be alone. I will still have no one to talk to. Say why I am sad, why I am happy. I can only cry to myself.

I sound like this cliched depressed writer.. its pathetic.
Its pathetic writing.
But I am sad.
I have no one to complain to.
No one takes my side.. just to get over it you know. Sometimes its nice if someone still says that you are a good person.

I only have fiction.
So I am throwing myself into it.
I am scared that someone will shout at me for being lazy.
I am useless... but.. I am going to be studying this year.. that is te plan.
They made me leave college. Do you know how hard it is to leave studying.. when you are doing it after years.. and then have to train yourself to go back to it.. even though you are not going to be a journalist.
I did not intend to be lazy.
I want job.. I want a home.

But I will still have no one to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment