Thursday, May 6, 2010

I knew this was going to happen sometime.
Its a logical conclusion.

Today morning there was a car parked outside our gate.. again.
My grand-father went at it with the bamboo stick, as is in this nature.
He went at it long... and he went at it hard.

What's new?

Police!
Chal re.. not even that is new.. they have been here about the car beating issue before.. and their own van was victim once.
Fearless Dadu.

So then?
Case is filed.

My grand-father is suddenly unwell..
I committed.. but I will not go to the judge.

Then who is left to go?
My poor father.

You cannot do something wrong and expect someone else to bear the brunt of it..
What am I saying.. everyone does it all the time..
Its only very blatant in this situation.

Its unfair. I feel bad for my father.
I love my father.. he is a "to himself" man. We must not bother him with the dirty world and fights.

See it had to happen.
When you smash cars so hard and so bad.
And you don't belong to some gang.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment