Monday, March 29, 2010

They gifted me a Rudraksh mala at ISKCON today.
My aunt told the parsed-giver that I must get one.
He told the father.
The father got me two!
He's a telecom engineer from B'lore originally.
And has two daughters.

xxx

I will not be mean to people for no reason. I will be nice to people. I have too many issues.

xxx

When I tell anyone that i am going to do my MBA they are all like "wow." I feel more worthy.

xxx

If you tell me that a man is looking at me, I will think he is doing so because I look ill. I know that no one will look at me. And im going for a holiday. I want to look good.. but I don't know how to want to eat. I want to look healthy but I don't know how to eat. I was considering taking a protein shake.. but im worried like if I start looking bulky then again I will be unhappy.

Im giving myself 2 weeks. If I still don't put on weight then I might try the protein shake. But what do they do exactly?

My aunt said that she will take me out for dinner twice a week. The psychologist aunt. I know I need a push. I am scared of eating out but I think this will do me good.

Don't I want to wear a bikini in Singapore?

I was fine.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment