Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The parsed giver actually has the best physique. Like he has a really good physique. I noticed some time ago when I passed by him on the beach. He's very attractive actually.. very masculine. I feel like I should give him his due since i've only always mentioned him as my friend the.. p-g. But he deserves credit.

After our daily round of the temple.. my sun and me sit awhile in the marble temple courtyard each day.
Today as we were sitting..
"Wait till I get back" said he.. prasad giver. Although he had still given instructions to his temporary replacement to give us more parsed.
My aunt waited till he was back to leave. She is fond of him.

He told me to eat a lot.

xxx

I took an appointment with the nutritionist. I will follow the diet. It will be so much fun to eat a lot. I want to look good on my holiday. I want to wear a bikini.

xxx

My brother has been called by a Hollywood casting director to audition for the role of PI, for the film remake of Yann Martel book "The Life of Pi." Im taking him for it tomorrow. My brother does seem to fit the part. He was hesitant.. because he wants to be an artist.. not an actor. But I told him just to go for fun.

xxx

Ate well today also!

xxx

My brother and me spend quality time together each day watching the sitcom "Bones."

Brother: "Do you think we are the biggest Bones fans in India?"

"Well we're definitely the boniest.. thats for sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment