Saturday, March 13, 2010

So I get a friend request from Ankit Saraf saying "Care for some friendly conversation? I may be able to help you with ramp walk with a prominent designer."

Which means "I know I am ugly and have nothing going for me. So I do hope you are stupid, frustrated and hopeful enough to believe my shit."

And some girls even buy it.. I mean if not totally.. they want to believe it.. because it can get so frustrating.. not moving anywhere. You want to believe anybody and anything.

And this guy is just a regular third-grade liar taking advantage of a situation that he has the benefit of seeing clearly. People like this do good business.. seeing these opportunities and taking advantage of them.. even if it is morally wrong.

But morality is a lie that only children and emasculates believe... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment