Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have a new dream... IIM!
Oh god!!!

Totally wow!!
Breath out..

I will work hard.. and get into some good school.. but the dream has to be the dream.. just for fun if nothing else..

xxx

The old lady at the temple regularly gives me fruits.. she must like me..

xxx

An expat carried her own mini beach-chair to the beach yesterday evening. She chilled out with Vogue, while the eunuchs, all dressed up, savoured their Kingfisher pints.. gifted by boyfriends.
You know.. THEY are the liberals and open minded-ers.

She wore a smile that said "Fuck-you all.
I know you want me to. I know you outwardly laugh then come... in to me.. I know all your secrets.. who laughs then ...pretty boy?
so fuck you fuck you fuck you."

She was pretty.. and the boys gave respect you know. She wasn't anyone.. she was the pretty one. Who wasn't scared.. not just pretty.. pretty because she wasn't scared.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I followed the link to your blog from Kishore's.
    The first post I read is this. Wow, so much hate! What for?

    ReplyDelete